Monday, January 16, 2017

Silicone Stamping Mat

Hello ladies, how are you?

Today I am going to show you a mani I made last year in December. I wanted to were a pastel, light shaded nail art and this is why I choose Essence - Sweet as Candy which is very new in my stash and Maybelline - Lookout Lemon 22. I recently received as a surprise gift from the Born Pretty Store a silicone stamping mate and thought it is a good idea to try it.



Before I used the silicone mat I cleaned it with some alcohol. After it I used a thin layer of top coat on the darker nail image and let it dry, then I stamped on it with the silver foil Barry M nail polish, a swirly image from my new Moyra Geometry stamping plate. After painting the nail polishes on the stamped image I finished it with a layer of top coat and waited until it dried. I picked it up easily with the help of a tweezers and placed it on my nails. The mate worked perfectly, I had no problems using it. 





The mat is for table protection but it serves for doing stamping decals or any kind of nail art practice! The size of the mat I received is 28x21 cm. It came in a handy cardboard tube, so anytime after use I can put it away in safety.





Unfortunately the nail art didn't came out as I wished, the color combination with the silver stamped image does not work so well together and the essence nail polish is extremely sheer, so it was not the best chose for this stamping decal. 

If you like this mat, you can find it HERE and if you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store site yore welcome to use my below seen discount code. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...