Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Triangle studs review

Hey, how are you today? Hope you are all enjoying the warm summer weather. 

My last manicure was very bright and joyful and today I thought to use a more elegant shade together with some great triangle studs I received for review from the Lady Queen site. 

The studs are slightly pyramidal shaped and very small (3 mm) witch is a good thing because it lays flat on curvy nails too. I tried the silver ones, but on the Lady Queen site you can find a gold version too and even a bigger, 5 mm studs. I received 20 pieces of studs in a  Ziploc package. The studs can be applied with a nail glue or just on it own placed on the polished nail and sealed with a top coat.

For my manicure I used Posh Plum by Sally Hansen which is a high glossy pink/plum shade. I think it looks elegant and I got a full coverage with two coats. On my middle finger I used Nals. Inc - Elizabeth St. and I added a small piece of black Lady Queen water decal, that you can find here.







How do you like the manicure? And what about the cute studs?

If you like them you can find them here and if you purchase anything from the Lady Queen site you can use my 15% discount code seen bellow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...