Friday, April 22, 2016

Flower stickers

Hello ladies,

Sorry that laity I am not active here on the blog and neither by commenting, but I am very busy and I don't have much time to do my nails. As you saw on my last post, I filed my nails down, because I had two ugly broken edges, but they slowly grow back and with the time maybe I am going to have more fun to paint them :)

Today I am going to show you a very simple manicure that I wore almost a week, it is made with nail stickers that I have received from the Born Pretty Store. As you can see the decals are floral and I may add a very delicate looking one. They are easy to use because for these one, water is not needed, the stickers are attached to a thin transparent foil that makes application much easier. Before use they must be cut to proper nail size and than it can be pressed to the surface of the nails. They stick very quickly to the nail and are not movable as the usual water decals. This sticker has already a white base so, you can add them on your nails without using any nail polish, but in my case you can see them on a simple white base by Essence. 







I liked the pattern of these strikers a lot and even if application was quite easy this time I don't like that they are not movable, I prefer instead the water decals. Unfortunately I couldn't find this particular product on the Born Pretty Store site, but you can go and look for other water decals and stickers here because they have a very good variety of them. If you buy anything you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...