Friday, April 29, 2016

Fashion water decals

I use laity a lot of decals because I don't have much time to paint something complicated on my nails and I always like to have at least one accent nail. Today I am going to show you a very pretty and trendy water decal with elegant woman portraits. I received this from the Lady Queen site to try them and tell my opinion about it.



On the sheet you can find 19 woman portraits in different sizes, proper for any nail length. The application of the water decals was easy. I soak them in water first, after I cut the ones I liked the best out from the sheet, then applied and adjust them on my nails, remove the excess water, waited until it dried and added a thin layer of top coat.


I used the leather effect nail polish from Essence Good Girl Bad Girl collection. This one is called It Wasn’t Me. When I applied the first coat I noticed that it looks very similar to Essie’s Belugaria, so I think this one is a very good dupe! I applied two layers, it dried fast to a textured finish. The polish is black with a whole lot of purple and blue glitter chunks. I like this nail polish, even though I don't think that has something to do with a leather effect, much more a concrete one, don't you think? 
 



All in all I liked to were this manicure and thanks to these beautiful decals I received a lot of compliments for it! If you like these pretty water decals you can find them here, and if you purchase anything from the Lady Queen site just use my bellow seen discount code. 


Now, I am curious, what do you think about the decals and nail polish? Do you like to were woman portraits on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...