Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Fish scale nail stencil

I received recently some nail stencils from the Born Pretty Store and I was anxious to try them, because I saw a lot of fantastic looking nail art done with this product by other bloggers. 

First when I read the 'how to use' indications on the package I was a little bit confused because it is mentioned that they are holo stickers, good for UV nail art. Well, this product is versatile enough to be used as I did, as a helpful nail vinyl tool or you can add it as a simple sticker on the nails. They are thin enough to last for a few days under a thick top coat, but definitely under a gel cover they would last even a month!



I painted one coat form the black Yves Rocher nail polish on my nails and after it dried very good I put up the nail stencil and dabbed ILNP Neon Rosebud with a sponge on it. I removed the stencil with the help of a tweezers and .... drum rolls, I achieved a beautiful fish scale pattern in no time on my nails! 





After using this nail vinyl I can tell you as a tip, to put before use the sticky part on your skin, because it can easily take off the base nail polish from the nails after removing the stencil. All in all it is an easy to use nail art tool and with the help of it you can achieve patterns that otherwise are hard to paint. You can find this particular vinyl here and now it is on sale, so just go on the Born Pretty Store and grab it for yourself! You're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code! 

How do you like the outcome of my nail art? Did you used such kind of nail vinyls? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...