Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Soak off gel nails

Hello ladies

As you may noticed I am quite absent from the blog and I don't have time to visit and comment on your work either. I am quite busy these days and it is very hard to find time to paint my nails and make blog posts! Though I wanted to show you my nails I wore last week.

This is the second time I used soak-off polish but this time from Pearl Nails. I was at a Roadshow presentation and I bought a lot of goodies from this brand.

As you will see in the pictures I used a gorgeous orange shade with gold shimmer and painted on two of my nails, with a black gel some arabesque patterns. After I cured my nails at a UV lamp I did not cleaned off the sticky surface and I applied a nail art foil, but I didn't liked the result so at the end I wore it without the foil. How do you like it better?






Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...