Friday, December 11, 2015

Feather water decals

If time is not enough to make a complicated manicure than I grab my water decals and make quickly a simple mani. This time I used feather water decals form Lady Queen shop.


I received a sheet with 11 different patterned and colored feather decals.
These are white decals perfect for dark base polishes.


For my manicure I used Nails inc. - Elizabeth St. for the base of the decals and a dark navy blue, almost black shade called Nails inc. - Motcomb Street. 
 



These kind of cute decals can make any manicure look fantastic and I really enjoyed to were them. They are simple to use, they must be cut on size, put in a little bit of water and hold there for about 10-15 seconds and then with the help of a tweezers they can be applied on the polished and dried nail. Then add topcoat to stick the decal to your nails! That’s it.

You can find this sheet of decals here and if you buy anything from the Lady Queen Shop you're welcome to use my discount coupon from bellow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...