Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 5 - Copy cat


We reached the last day of the challenge.  I'm really sorry for this, because I liked this challenge and I will miss it, but in the future I will participate at such challenges, all in all thanks Puja for the opportunity!


The topic today is copy cat, I chose an image created by a very talented girl, Tartofraises. She creates nail designs one more beautiful than the other...her tutorials seem so easy, but they're not. I tried to copy one of her designs, but the emotions were too high, it's hard to copy someone’s work who has so much talent and all her work is quit perfect. This is the result, I hope you like it, I tried to do my best. I used two shades of purple from Golden Rose, one light for the base and a dark purple one for the squares. I applied purple rhinestones and silver micro beads. 


Am ajuns la ultima zi a provocarii propuse de Puja. Chiar imi pare rau, pentru ca mi-a placut foarte mult si daca este cazul o sa mai particip la astfel de competitii, deci multumesc Puja!
La tema de azi, copier, am ales o imagine creata de catre o persoana foarte talentata, Tartofraises. Ea creaza modele pe unghii intr-un mod foarte elegant…tutorialele par atat de usoare, dar de fapt nu sunt. Am incercat sa redau ceea ce a creat ea, dar emotiile au fost prea mari, este greu sa copies pe cineva cu asa mult talent. Acesta este rezultatul obtinut. Am folosit doua nuante de mov de la Golden Rose, unul deschis la baza si patratelele mov inchis. Am aplicat pe mijlocul unghiei o pitricica decorativa de culoarea mov si micro beads.

This is the design I try to copy



12 comments:

  1. Well, I have to say it: I like your nails best! ;)

    It turned out very nicely, and the colors go really well together! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.....I love this design...lovely collection...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. Your design looks great. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the color combo in your nail art than the original pic...
    yours stand out with colors more pleasing to the eye... esp mine *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been following tartofraises on Youtube for a while now and I know exactly what you meant. She makes complicated nail art seem so effortless. So, I really admire that you got this design down perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls I appreciate all your comments, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. waow.. you are the master for nail polish.. awesome.. i love the result, btw, thx for caring.. now, im feeling better.. waow.. thank you for that.. its an honored for me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. bunaaa:D Multumesc pt. vizitaaa:D BLogul tau e super fain:D esti foarte talentata:D am decis sa te urmaresc si eu:D Mersi fain inca o data:D toate cele bune!!


    ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super! Imi plac foarte mult!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...